Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CSA Week 10 - July 19th 2009


So this is the week that we almost forgot to go pick up the CSA. If I hadn't been goofing around with my Google calendar...we may have missed out. Whew!
We got: Carrots, Cucumbers, Yellow Squash, Wax Beans, Red Potatoes, Green Pepper, A big Onion, Basil, and beautiful flowers (especially the big yellow thing facing away from the camera, of course - sort of a crazy Sunflower/Giant Black-Eyed Susan hybrid thingee).

This weekend was nice & relaxing. Mark unfortunately had to work on Saturday, so I took the poochies to the dog park and then relaxed. Sunday was Jodi's Baby Shower and then more relaxing. I feel like I can finally start a week AHEAD instead of BEHIND.

I also want to announce that I have officially lost 15lbs...getting me to my PRE-CINCINNATI weight of 160lbs. I kind of want to be at 155lbs prior to heading to Greece so that I look good on the nude beaches...just kidding about the last part. Tee hee.

Kris

1 comment:

Bill said...

I don't want to see tabloid pictures of you when I'm in the checkout line at Giant Eagle (or any other time).