This week we got Potatoes, Onions, Cucumber, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Garlic, Broccoli, Red Cabbage, Green Pepper, Basil, and Flowers (Black Eyed Susans & what appears to be Long Stemmed Marigolds?)
Well...Thursday took on a new meaning...it used to be the day before I got to come down to see Mark and now it was the day that Mark & I got married :) tee hee
4 comments:
I think that this blog title is much more optimistic than the old one. Maybe I'll accidentally delete my blog and rename it "More Time To Play".
Well...Thursday took on a new meaning...it used to be the day before I got to come down to see Mark and now it was the day that Mark & I got married :) tee hee
Glad I caught your "re-blog". I'm back up and running on Taintball...or at least I'm trying to be consistent. :)
Still made no one I knew won the BMW...grrrr.
yeah... was it a thursday when you deleted your blog?
Cause that WOULD be a stupid thursday.
Sorry. Couldn't resist...
Post a Comment