Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Big Party!!!



Mark and I are very excited to get this party started! It seems like we have been waiting for this weekend to arrive forever! Guests will start trickling in to Cincinnati tomorrow...family and friends that we haven't seen in a long time. I guess that I am more excited about seeing everyone...although I am excited to be celebrating my marriage to the greatest guy in the world also...of course.


I am a little anxious to see how it all comes off. I am worried that I didn't order enough beer or enough appetizers. I am anxious that the decorating committee (Joe & Margaret) are going to work too hard. I am anxious to see how this "Open Mic Night" thing plays out...okay very anxious. But otherwise, I am just going to show up and have a good time...just like I hope everyone else will just show up and have a nice relaxing evening. No need for formalities or wacky traditions that mean nothing to Mark & me. What means the most to us is that everyone is there for us...how cool is that! I guess people like us afterall...I was always worried that I would get married and no one would show up. Not worried about that after marrying Mark...he is the most popular guy on the football team...jinkies!


So to all of you coming to the shin-dig, "See ya Saturday!" And to those of you would couldn't make it, "Screw you!" (just kidding!) Should be a good time awaiting us all.


Kris

2 comments:

Matt said...

Can't wait for tonight. I love you both and know it's going to be a killer party!

Becky Schatz said...

I love the pictures Kris. Looks like it was a great time. I wish we could have been there...