
So this will be my last post for about two weeks...we are headed to Greece for our honeymoon tomorrow morning and we will be there until Sept 22nd!! YEAH!!! Nice long relaxing vacation. We are starting in Athens, but on the advice of locals, will only stay there for 2 days and then head for the Cyclades. I am a little nervous about the Ferry boats...being not a fan of dying a watery death, but I am looking forward the beautiful beaches and zipping around on a moped.
We will take tons of photos and make a slideshow upon our return. And we will probably have lots of stories to tell...and there will likely be Ouzo involved in each of them.
Thanks to everyone for helping us out...taking us to the airport, watching Sammy, feeding kitties, picking us up from the airport, helping to fund our trip, etc. Thanks!!
Take Care!
Kris
2 comments:
Have fun! And I'm very impressed with your willingness to face your water travel phobia.
I didn't know you had any phobias (other than your weird fruit thing), but when the water is that beautiful, you won't mind it at all! Say hi to all my relatives...all Greeks are my cousins somehow. :) See you soon!
Post a Comment