Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Fun!

On Sunday, The Becknell family went to Iron's Fruit Farm up in Lebanon to go gather our Halloween Pumpkins, conquer a Corn Maze, and get various homemade apple treats (turnovers & cider). We took a hayride out to the pumpkin patch & corn maze.


And last night after work, Mark & I carved our pumpkins. We ate some lasagna, drank a few beers, toasted some pumpkin seeds and created our works of art.


Some of them needed help for structural support, but I still think they turned out pretty well and look great on our front porch.

2 comments:

danl77 said...

Nice! I love the second one with big "goofy" teeth.

Oh, BTW, thanks for telling me you changed your blog. I just thought you left blog-o-sphere.

Miss you guys.

Schatzy said...

Yea, you were kinda hidin' for a bit. I like the one with a B for Balloween.