Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Soap.com...super cool

In my ever broadening project of never having to go to the grocery store again...I found a website that sells paper products & toiletries and ships them to your doorstep. They have a deal where you get 15% off your first order...and if you buy it through my other favorite website eBates.com, you get 5.5% back on all orders through Soap.com. Oh ya...and free shipping on orders over $25!!!

I ordered $124.00 worth of stuff (paper towels, toilet paper, kleenex & lotion) and got it for $90 and got about $5.00 cash back.

Anyway...thought I would share...and if you order stuff...I get a discount too.

Get 15% off
your first order
use code KRIS687302
shop for all your home essentials: Gillette Razors, Dove Soap, Moroccan Oil Buy Home Essentials at Soap.com
Home Essentials
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Buy Home Essentials at Soap.com

No comments: