CAR SHOPPING 2013!
So the lease on my 2010 Toyota Matrix is up on July 10th, 2013 so we have started the process of looking for new vehicles for me to drive. I totally geek out on the research, the test driving and especially the "wheeling & dealing" of buying a new car...so I really started looking in oh...December :)
We have narrowed it down to 5 models including a late addition that I just spotted on the highway yesterday - the super cute new body model of the Toyota RAV4. I have previously HATED the RAV4 because of that god awful exterior spare tire and did not even consider it until I saw this cute little back end sans tire!
The next option is the Subaru Crosstrek. Another super cutie that we spotted on the road. The car & wheels make a statement...like "I rescue dogs", "I am a vegan" or "I kayak in my spare time." I like, but don't feel I need the full Outback ($$) so this seems like a good alternative.
Other possibilities include, the new styling Ford Escape, Mazda CX5, Hyundai
Tuscon, and the Toyota
Venza (while we are at Toyota might as well...not in love with it)
We will go test drive at Subaru and Toyota tomorrow - BUT NO BUYING!! Just to test drive - not to buy!!!! If I put it on the interweb machine, perhaps it will be true - I have a tendency to impulse buy if I get a good deal/vibe).
I will post more on our checklist of requirements and how the two first test drives pan out.
Wish us luck!
Kris


No comments:
Post a Comment