If you all have been with us since the beginning (May 9th, 2014) - you will remember that our goals were to be 200/160, look skinny in our first ever formal photographs, and for me to fit into the green pants that I wore the night I re-met Mark in Lakewood in 2005.
SOOOOooo....I am at 162.5 per the doctor this week (second opinion from a reliable scale - which is nice)
AND I tried on the famous Size 10T Green Pants that I have loved and lost over the last 10 years...
Today - 12/13/14 - THEY FIT!!!
And not just fit, but have a little room in the bucket to spare!! Check out that bucket!
Today's Measurements as well:
Leg - 22.5" - THAT IS ONE WHOLE INCH - no wonder the pants fit!
Hips - 38" still
Waist - 30" still
Boobs - 34" - lost an inch - not exactly where I want to lose, but okay...
Arm - 12" still
Yipee! Now just have to keep it going to get to 160 and to not blow the whole thing over the holidays...even though I love all the fudge & cookies!!!
On a weirder note - at my annual physical, my pulse was 42 (normal is 60-100) and my blood pressure was 90/58 (normal is below 120/80). My doctor didn't seem too concerned because I didn't have any other side effects of low pulse (fainting, chest pains, etc.) but she still did an EKG at the office - the second time, my pulse was 51...still low, but all the peaks & valleys looked normal. She said it is possible that all the healthy living and working out has made my heart super effecient - she said that is common in healthy young adults (I am old though) and MARATHON RUNNERS (absolutely not me!!!) to have low pulses.
I will post my Cholesterol & blood work stuff when I get it back to compare to my Dec 2013 numbers - to see if our lifestyle change has improved that stuff too.
HEALTH! It is something else!



3 comments:
Nice Goin', Kris!!
That is great!! Congratulations! That heart rate is crazy!
Post a Comment