Okay...so it really started last night.
Mark and I took the poochies to the dog park to wear them out...they ran, got incredibly muddy, and generally got a healthy dose of frolic-ing. So adorable!
We came home and had a great CSA meal of hamburgers with heirloom tomatoes & onion and a side dish of green & yellow beans with ham. Very yummy.
Then I rigged up the bug net for my hammock on the front porch and read with a headlamp while it rained. Mark even brought me some chocolate (what a guy!)
Very peaceful and almost like I was on a mini-vacation.
So I woke up a little early...made coffee & an English Muffin for my man. I drove to work and heard "B-EE-RR-UN Beer Run" on 89.7 NPR to celebrate Obama's Beer Summit (which I can totally get behind a president who drinks beer) The song made me happy so I walked in to work happy. I chatted with several people...I even chatted with WES about our trip to Greece...and I HATE chatting with Wes.
Tonight, Mark & I are planning to go to Myra's Dionysus near UC to have Greek food and talk about our trip in depth. I can't wait to hang out with my baby.
Good day :)
Kris
No comments:
Post a Comment