Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Car Troubles...

So ya...I went home for lunch yesterday and all was well. I went back out to my car after lunch and it would not start. The dashboard lights came on randomly and blinked and clicked. But no engine at all.

I called Mark and when he came home he tried to jump the car...but no dice. So he took out the battery, took it to AutoZone to get it tested and they determined that it was dead. Mark bought a new one and installed it - SUCCESS!!! It started right up and has started just fine ever since.

HE IS SUCH A STUD...I am so glad I married him...for this reason alone. I would have just called AAA and paid through the nose to get it fixed...but he did it all my himself. Very impressed!

So I am back in business with only a little loss of time and a new battery. YEAH!!

Kris

No comments: