
Mark and I had big plans last night...take the motorcycle to dinner and then over to Ault Park to Mina's Fundraising Beer Tasting event. Well...on the way there it started raining...so we pulled off on Stanley Ave to see if it would stop raining. We ran into Michael Mav just hanging outside (what a big small town we live in!) so we chatted with him and then wandered over to Green Dog Cafe.
I had read about this place on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cincinnati-OH/The-Green-Dog-Cafe/91727650953?ref=mf), but hadn't been there yet. WELL...let me tell you...AWESOME food. I had the Chiuaua Bowl - beans, rice, salsa, monchego cheese and fresh from the cob corn. It was so light and fresh...totally yummy. They do all local, in season, fair trade foods and the vibe of the place is really cool. It is very similar to where our friend, Dan, takes us for breakfast up in Columbus - Northstar Cafe. I am not sure if they do breakfast, but if they do...LOOK OUT! I am sure it will be super yummy.
Mark wasn't feeling well...so he didn't have anything except a soda. So we decided to just head home. Poor Marky B :(
This weekend we are taking the poochies camping...Zep's first time...Yikes! But it looks like it is going to be cool and mostly rain free. Exciting! I will be sure to post photos.
Kris
1 comment:
We ate there again last night...yummy! I had a huge turkey BLT sandwich and salad. It was awesome!!
Kris
Post a Comment