After begging for almost a year to get moved away from the morons in my department (think Deliverance + Office Space = my life), I finally got my wish. My boss moved me to the newly remodeled 3rd floor where I basically have an entire corner to myself...I am my own Island!! I can see out of a window. The stairs are right by my cube. I almost have a whole printer to myself. I don't have to turn up my headphones to 11 to drown out morons. LOVE IT!!! Check it out:

And they spelled my new name right!!!

So happy...now I no longer have to dread going to work!!
Kris
3 comments:
You're movin' on up, to the 3rd floor. You finally got a piece of the pie.
Actually, I am in a downward spiral...I started on the 5th floor, then moved to the 4th floor...now the 3rd floor. Next I will be in the basement and they will take away my stapler.
Kris
No!! Not the stapler!!
Post a Comment