I am in shock!! Utter shock!!
Mark came home last night after work and looked sullen. He proceeded to tell me that he has made the decision to SELL HIS MOTORCYCLE!!! He explained that our dreams of having a family and owning our own business are more important to him than having a luxury item that he can only use during warm weather. His goal is to sell it, pay off his debt and put all our extra money toward our dreams.
He is obviously very serious about the Steel Drum business plan and making that a priority, but it is very difficult for him to part with the bike because he really does love riding it. I am so proud of him for making this tough decision and hopeful that he will get what he is looking for in the near future.
I love that guy!!
Kris
No comments:
Post a Comment