Moving on to a happier subject than health care...my HAIR!!!!I got my hair cut to short back in August and have resolved to keep up with it. I got my 2nd short hair cut on Tuesday and I love it even more. I cannot understand why anyone would want to have long hair. I mean I wake up at 7:35am...take a shower & get dressed...and I am out the door by 8am...and at the office by 8:15am. If I had longer hair...I would have to wake up earlier so that I had time to blow dry it. Why would I want to wake up earlier?!?!? In fact...I am still mad that I have to blow dry at all. And then to "style" it, I mess it up and then kind of smooth out my bangs to make them go the right direction. Good to go!
Europeans think that all Americans have long hair...and are actually surprised to see an American with short hair. They have been around a lot longer and I guess have come to the same conclusion that I have...Life is short...why spend precious minutes on hair...it is just hair.
Kris
3 comments:
I can't argue. Barring a short experimentation in college, I've been pretty happy with a short head of hair.
I think Chris Rock would say that you have "good hair".
Some of us look like complete crap with short hair though. It takes me twice as long to tame when it's short than when it's long. I love your new haircut though!! Super cute!
Post a Comment