
Something is wrong with me...I am tired...especially moody...unmotivated. I am convinced that this funk is caused by Cincinnati's lack of sunshine. It has literally been cloudy since last Thursday...a WHOLE WEEK of gray sad skies. So I think I am also gray & sad. I already hate the cold, but add rainy nastiness to it and bleck!
I think it is amazing just how important sunshine really is - not just in my mood - but for plants, animals, the soil, weather systems, etc. And how important a lack of sunshine is also.
Maybe I should buy one of those Daylight Boxes for emergency purposes. Or maybe I should fly down to Florida to visit Mom & Dad afterall...
Kris
5 comments:
I agree about the need for sunshine. We haven't been down here 3 weeks yet and only about a week of that has been warm, but I already have a lot more energy. In regards to your last statement, you are welcome anytime. Taking the motorhome into account, I'm afraid that Sammy, Zep and the cats are excluded from the invitation. Mark is ok.
I will try to be your sunshine!
I've been depressed all week... I'm with you on that.
it's sunny right now!! Get outside...and quick!!
Yeah, try living in Portland under almost constant rain and no sun...
Post a Comment