Monday, May 3, 2010

CD Release Party = SUCCESS


It is Monday, May 3rd...the day after the Josh Eagle and The Harvest City CD Release Party at the 20th Century in Oakley...and I am still amazed. Everything went off without a single hitch. We were able to get set-up without a rush and enjoy ourselves. The throngs of fans started coming in at around 4:30pm carrying VAST amounts of potluck goodness. The Hiders played music that I want to listen to again & again. And of course the overwhelming love for Josh, Tommy, Jeremy & Mark during their set. Simply amazing. I could not have planned it better if I had planned it...and I can plan with the best of them :)

It was great to meet everyone's family members & all of the friends while working the "Merch" table (aren't I the Rock & Roll Wife?!?! Check out my Rock lingo!) I got to sell t-shirts, CDs, and give away Josh Eagle buttons for signing up on the e-mail list. It was very good that I had a task...I like being busy. Although by the end of the night...my feet were killing me....my fault for wearing flip flops :)

Mark & I drove away feeling just like we did after our Wedding Party...blissful exhaustion.

So when does the next CD Come out?!?!?

Kris

No comments: