
I saw an ad for this on late night cable TV and thought...what the heck is this all about. So I went and checked out the website. Well, it all seemed pretty "too good to be true", but I needed to buy Sammy her Glyco-Flex joint doggie chews anyway. So I found a pet store that is linked through the ebates page that said it paid 7% cash back. I found the Glyco-Flex, ordered it for a good price - around $30. The next day, I got an e-mail that I now had $1.47 in my eBates account. That is a pretty good deal and I didn't do anything special besides click on a link.
So now that I am into it...I went through and there are online coupons that you can use AND get the traditional store % cash back. For example, I was going to buy a gift card for someone...I can go to the store, get free shipping and 3% cash back all from eBates. DUH! Of course I am going to do that.
If you are interested, click the link above and explore the eBates website.
I love the internet!
Kris
1 comment:
May have to check that out now that I'm a houseDad.... my job is to make the house run efficiently and CHEAPLY!!! :)
Post a Comment