Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Craziness




It all started so well...Mark worked on our new patio, we had a nice fire, we took the dogs hiking, Mark visited Marcia & Dave. And then SUNDAY came around...and we decided to RAGE at the Hofbrauhaus in Newport for the WEBN Fireworks. Terrible idea. Next time we RAGE, we need to be at home or surrounded by NON-Ragers. We will never speak of it again. Who ARE these people?!?!?! Why don't I remember any fireworks?!?!?

Kris

3 comments:

Bill said...

Old Father Time catches up with all of us. Pretty soon you'll be going to EatnPark at 4:00 for dinner. We'll look for you there. By the way, NICE FIRE PIT.

Very Stonehenge-ish.

Mike said...

I like how the pictures get blurrier as the evening goes on.

Totally agree with Dad on the fire pit. Very cool.

Matt said...

I love it... blurrier and off center... and not a single picture of fireworks!!!