
What is better than super fresh Spring asparagus?? I want to eat it everyday! I want to weave it into a hat and wear it! I want it to move in next door and marry my daughter! It is super easy to make and is a great side dish for any meal. And I used leftovers to created what I called a B.L.A.T. - Bacon, Lettuce, Asparagus & Tomato sandwich! YUMMY!! Here is how I roast it...so easy! Turn oven on to 500 degrees. Break off the woody end of each stalk. Roll around in olive oil, salt & pepper. Roast for 8-10 minutes. Voila! I hope we get more this week so that Mark can have some too :) Kris
2 comments:
It's the best green veggie ever!! Grilled, baked, broiled or boiled...you can't beat it. And it reminds you how good it was when you PEE!
You inspired Laura to want some asparagus - so I've had the pleasure of grilling it a couple of times lately. mmmmmmmm....asparagus....mmmmmmm
Post a Comment