Last night, Marky B ripped up the nasty old carpet from our TV Room. The dogs and cats had basically destroyed it and I generally do not like carpet, so out it went. And it went to a good cause too...the remnant will be headed to the new Taft Van Stricklin Memorial practice basement at Mark's new office building. Enjoy JEHC & Jody Stapelton and the Generals!!
So here is a picture of the room without the carpet:

You may notice a strange brown discoloration in the middle. Here is a better picture of it close up:

We think that it is maybe adhesive residue or discoloration from a previous carpet job. It actually doesn't look that bad...I think it kind of looks like decorative staining or like olden times when they painted rugs on the floor. But most likely we will be getting FLOR carpet squares to cover up the stain and just have a border of pretty hardwood. Until we can afford to refinish the floors in the whole house that is...someday.
Next...our bedroom carpet!!!!!
Kris
2 comments:
Oh ya...And I can get my Roomba now that I won't have carpet to deal with :)
Happy Times!!!
Kris
Sweet! I like FLOR tiles, too! Can't wait to see the finished results!
Post a Comment