Thursday, November 10, 2011

Organic Household - The Journey Continues

So we are at the next stage of the Organic Household deal. Some of the products were excellent and we will continue to use. Like Charlie's Soap - Thank you Matt & Laura!!! Some of the products we tried sucked - Like Avalon Organics Tea Tree shampoo - stink-tastic!! And not a huge fan of Tom's toothpaste...don't feel like it is working that well. So we need to try some other shampoo and toothpaste. In this round, we are also getting dish soap, dishwasher packs & lip gloss. Hopefully these will all be awesome.

My main goal is to have sort of a "recurring order" with Soap.com. I know how much food we need per week from Green Bean Delivery...I know how much dog food/cat food that we need from Wag.com, and now household products will be easier too. This also helps me with the budget...steady stream instead of huge binge like going to Sam's Club.

The journey continues...

Kris

1 comment:

Matt said...

Yay for Charlie's! Although I like tea tree shampoo. I think it smells nice and gives you a happy tingly feeling :) (ok... that may not all be true, but I do like it)