After our food related disaster, Mark & I have officially begun our Advocare 24 Day Challenge. We will be doing the Cleanse Phase for 10 days which is basically easy to follow guidelines for eating like we should (no processed foods, No high fat, limited dairy, very limited alcohol, no sugar, etc.) and introduces a fiber drink, a non-caffeine energy beverage and a herbal cleanse supplement.
The program encourages you to take before photos, take measurements and weigh in at the beginning of the challenge.
So here we are in all of our glory:
Kris official weight: 172.2
Kris Chest: 36"
Kris Waist: 31.5"
Kris Hips: 41"
Kris Thigh: 24.5"
Kris Flabby Arm: 13"
Problem areas to work on specifically: Arm flab, thunder hips thighs, and face jowl-y-ness.
Goal Weight: 160
Mark official weight: 219.8
Mark Chest: 46.5"
Mark Waist: 42"
Mark Hips: 41"
Mark Thigh: 22"
Problem areas to work on specifically: Neck fat, love handles and overall big-ness
Goal Weight: 200
We joined the Jewish Community Center to get to toned in addition to continued overall weight loss. We plan to go in the morning before work (6:30-7:30am) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday - and I am thinking of doing after work Pilates on Tues and Thursday - as I really like Pilates. The JCC also has a really great indoor and outdoor aquatic center which could be fun!
Very excited to start this next phase and see some results!! Go Team!


1 comment:
I am so excited for you guys! I know you will do great! I can't wait to see your progress!
Post a Comment