Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Last Day of Advocare 24 Day Challenge!!

Okay...I admit it...I kind of went off the plan for the last 5 days :(

My stomach was killing me - I guess that is one way to control appetite & lose weight, but not a fun way.

So I tried to keep up with the food plan and we did great working out.  I did Spark in the morning also.  But I stopped taking all of the pills.

Mark has a cast iron stomach so he is finishing out the challenge...and may extend a few days using my pills and shakes...

On the positive side, I did my measuring early - I lost an INCH on all the measurements except the chest (which is good...because I need to keep all the chest I have!).  Very happy with these results!!!  AN INCH on my waist, hips and thighs!!!  YES!  I also measured my flabby arm and lost 1/4 inch...still working on that.

So tomorrow, I will post Mark's measurement results plus our final weigh in results.

I am going to add coffee back in as that is one of the joys of my life...it has been tough not having that in the morning.  And beer during Oktoberfest season will probably be out of hand...but that will be my splurge.)

The plan is to keep limiting dairy, fat, red meat & carbs per the Advocare guidelines - we pretty much do that anyway.  We will try to limit going out to eat...as that is when we make REALLY bad choices.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great results! I can't wait to see Mark's results!