Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Not doing so good...

In more ways than one!

So this weekend, Mark and I kind of went off the reservation with the Advocare Max plan.

Germania Oktoberfest.  

I was feeling woozy due to the heat/humidity and all of the Max pills making my stomach queasy - so to stop that I ate a Schnitzel sandwich.  Definitely NOT part of our diet guidelines!  Deep fried veal covered in Sauerkraut & mustard.



AND I then proceeded to drink my weight in heavy beer...and then eat a bratwurst, AND THEN stop at Steak & Shake for a double bacon cheeseburger & fries on the way home afterwards.  Ya...not my finest moment(s).

Luckily, I was really sick the next day because of all the beer...so most of the terrible food didn't stay with me long...(ewwww!!!!!)  I am too old for this!!!

So, I gained 1 lb since last Thursday...and my stomach is even MORE messed up.  I have kept with the pills and shakes, but I still don't feel right.  Monday at workout time, I did my 15 minutes on the eliptical and the weights...but started to feel woozy again, so I went home and went to sleep.

I am feeling better today (Wednesday) after our workout, but I can't say I am loving the Max phase.  I think I just have a sensitive stomach and pills make it more sensitive.

On a positive note, I can now fit into my other skinny work pants - my gray suit pants.  First time in 2 years!  So that is nice.

We also have our formal couples photos tomorrow night, so I guess I feel pretty skinny for those too.

BUT still 8 more days of Max Phase.  We shall see...I have never wanted to eat a Club Sandwich so much in my life...but I can't stray anymore!!!!

Cleveland Oktoberfest this weekend...I may skip it since I can't be trusted.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I wonder if you are drinking enough water and eating frequently enough. There is an adjustment to the Max Phase for sure. Drink water all the time!!

Lauren said...

I also have noticed when I eat crappy foods now, it really bothers my stomach. Keep going! Get back on the bandwagon! Let your results motivate you!