Saturday, August 23, 2014

Max Phase...only Day 2??

Okay...so Day 2 of the Max Phase was not so great.

Woke up at 6am, chugged the Spark and the 1st packet of MNS pills and then we went to work out.  On our cool down track walking...my stomach started hurting (nauseous and crampy).  We kept walking but then I started to see red spots and thought I was going to pass out.  I went to sit down and we called it quits for the workout.

I went to work, drank my milkshake (which at work I have no way of properly blending, so it was chunky & kind of gross in texture.)  My stomach felt better, but I was dragging and SUPER cranky.  I feel really bad for my co-workers as I was a grumbley jerk!!  The day got progressively worse after lunch with an insane shipping/order disaster that A) wasn't my fault and B) I had to deal with in any case!  Did NOTHING to improve my bad mood.

Luckily, I was able to come home, take a lavender Epsom salt bath and then read/sleep/read until I passed out.  Mark is in Indiana at a gig so I had the place to myself.  He is lucky that he missed "Superstorm Kris"...he may have been part of the collateral damage.

I think my blood sugar is just reacting very weird to this new phase.  I have also been super bloated and gassy - also not helping my overall cheer level.

I read a blog yesterday about a girl who said it took about 4 days to adjust to the Max Phase & all the MNS pills.  So I will stick with it...hopefully today will be better as it is Saturday and the only thing to annoy me is Zep.  He already knows to stay out of the way or I will paint eyebrows on him again! :)


Keep on keeping on...

No comments: