Thursday, August 21, 2014

Let's start this MAX Phase!!



Look how happy were were being fat!!

But not anymore!!  Today marks the 11th Day of Advocare & the beginning of the MAX Phase!  This means we are done with Fiber Drinks and done with eating regular breakfast foods.  We start taking more pills and drinking a milkshake for breakfast instead.

The Meal Replacement Shake is interesting.  I don't really like sweet stuff in the morning so my stomach is not a fan.  I would actually rather have nothing, BUT I know that is not following the plan and that breakfast is very important!

We plan to keep up with all of the food restrictions of the Cleanse Phase - no sugar, no dairy, coffee, limited alcohol, limited carb intake, etc. but just adding all the "Super Charged Fat Burning" stuff.

As of the end of the Cleanse phase, I have lost 3.5 lbs and Mark has lost 2 lbs.  He is disappointed with his results, but I think 2 lbs in 10 days is pretty amazing!  AND he has lost 10.5 total since we started our weight loss journey and has left "Obese" on our Wii Fit!  Both great accomplishments!

I was able to fit (barely) into my skinny work pants - which was another goal.  My fat work pants are starting to fall apart due to over-use and I didn't want to buy more fat work pants.  Motivated by me being cheap!! :)

So, I have 8.7 more lbs till I reach my weight loss goal of 160.  Mark was thinking of aiming for 200 lbs...so he still has 17.8 lbs to go with this aggressive goal.

The plan is to keep up with working out 3 times a week at the gym, keep being more active overall, keep with the good and easy to follow Advocare eating plan, and hope the MAX Phase really maxes us out!




No comments: