Monday, August 18, 2014

Advocare Challenge - DAY 8!!



It is Monday and Day 8 of our Advocare Challenge.  Weighed in on Sunday AM and down another 1.3 lbs since Thursday :)  I am now at my pre-Ocracoke weight and ready to keep going down!

We went to a dinner on Friday and people kept saying how skinny we looked - that was motivating.  But then we proceeded to drink beer...oops!

I also forgot to take my 3 Herbal Cleanse horse pills on Saturday night...OOPS!

To be as prepared as possible again since that worked so well last week, I spent a majority of Sunday cooking food for this week's meals.  All three meals are just heat and eat:

Breakfast Egg Quinoa Bowls (with the oven out, no muffins!):

 Buffalo Chicken for Lettuce Wraps for lunches:


And dinner of Crockpot Chicken Fajitas to serve with pre-made big bucket of Brown Rice.


And I cut up a bunch of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and red peppers to dip in store bought hummus for snacks or side dishes.

I even let Mark buy fruit since he is enjoying having that as a snack.

We also purchased an additional big ole tub of Spark as I will soon be out of my flavors.  I have been doing 2 packets per day and the 24 Day Kit only includes enough for the AM Spark.

Working out is going very well - doing 20 minutes of Eliptical, a bunch of arm excercies to get rid of the jiggle and then walking on the track with hand weights for as much time as we can before we hit the shower and head to work.  Really liking the results so it seems worth it!

Everything is going well...I just need to stop missing pills!!  I need an iPhone so I can get the Advocare App to remind me...oh well.

Stay tuned...more weight loss to come!!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Isn't it the best when other people notice it!! Keep up the good work, but quit forgetting your pills! ;)