Friday, October 3, 2014

Still living the dream...



So, even though we have successfully had our first ever formal photo shoot (which was our goal to be skinny in the photos), Mark and I are continuing on our weight loss path.

As of this morning, I am 166 lbs - only 6 lbs away from my goal weight.  At one point, I was 164, but then travel, Columbus Oktoberfest, & Michelman celebrations/lunches destroyed that progress.

I have 1 month until Wurstfest, so I will need to really buckle down to get to 160 lbs before I drink & eat like a fool again!

We have been working out still - treadmill for 20 mins, arms, legs & abs - then walking 1 mile - two or three times a week at the JCC.  I know it is working because my abs are killing me right now!

Everyone comments on Mark being skinnier, but no one says anything about me...oh well...I am doing this for me & my health, not compliments!

Go team!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Keep up the good work!!!