Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Okay...this is more like it!


So last Friday & Saturday, we were told that we had a HUGE snowstorm by the media & co-workers. We maybe got 2-3 inches tops and the roads were bone dry by 9am Saturday. So I am not going to count that as HUGE.

We heard yesterday that another HUGE storm was coming through and I was skeptical...but still brought my work computer home because at 10am Monday, my boss told us to work from home. I am not one to argue with our leader, so I did. And I slept only to awaken to some fairly decent snow accumulation. By no means HUGE still, but at least it piled up & covered the roads. And it is still snowing...expected to continue all day & into Wednesday. Not a bad showing Cincinnati...I am sure there is panic in the streets, but I don't care because I haven't left the house.

Mark went to work but is headed home now...I told him to stop & get beer. No reason to be home bound without beverages.
The dogs don't seem to mind one bit either...

Kris

3 comments:

Mike said...

No fair! I want a snow day too!

It's supposed to snow quite a bit here this evening. I hope I don't have too much trouble getting home tonight.

Bill said...

Stay warm and enjoy the snow from afar as much as you can.

Becky Schatz said...

Love the pictures. I'd love to have some snow!