Monday, July 12, 2010

Enter the Matrix!!


So last week, we found out that Mark's car was going to cost us $1500 in repairs (exhaust system, brakes, speedometer, window, etc) and the Blue Book value of the car in Fair condition (which it ain't) is $1000 or less. So we brought the car home and began looking for a new car.


Well...with all the great car deals going on...it was fun to look. We finally narrowed our vision on an "around town, zippy, low MPG" new car for Kris. Since Mark has to haul drums and dogs, he gets to keep the Equinox for himself. And I get a 2010 NEW TOYOTA MATRIX. It is so super cute and zippy. It gets 25/31 MPG. All for $232 per month!! And because of all the recall malarky I also get 2 years of maintaince (including oil changes) for free!!


Not bad!! New car!!!


Kris

3 comments:

Bill said...

Very nice. Is that the actual car? It is blue!!

Kris Becknell said...

That is not the actual car...but it is blue...but not that color blue. More like a Navy blue. I haven't gotten a chance to take a real photo, but will update when I do.

Kris

Dave said...

Be sure to use your turn signals