So I have been back from 2 weeks of work travel & Wurstfest now for 1 week.
While we were gone, I gained 5.7 lbs when I weighed in on 11/13.
I weighed on 11/15 and I had lost 5.1 lbs...okay, sure. Then I weighed in yesterday 11/19 and I had gained 2.2 lbs.
So now I think I am 165 lbs. Not terrible, but not at all good...
And we have not truly worked out in 3 weeks! NO! We did a lot of walking and did one core exercise session at Wurstfest, but the food & beer cancelled out any good we did.
SO now what?
Well - I need to re-motivate myself. If I can get back into it, set some goals, pick up where we left off - then Mark will get back to it too - I am the motivator & hitter of the snooze button.
Re-motivating Goals:
Kris
- By New Year's Eve be at 160 lbs - fit into sexy new NYE dress!!
- Workout 3 x per week - 20 minutes on elliptical & NEW core/arm/leg exercises.
- No Sugar (yes this includes my new found love of hot cocoa!)
- Less Carbs
- Less Dairy
- Less Alcohol - too cold to drink beer right now anyway...
- No restaurants! No money for that anyway...
Mark
- Get down to 200 lbs - he needs to be as low as possible to buy his brand new Christmas $ wardrobe - jeans, shirts, sweaters, undies, undershirts, socks.
- Stop late night snacking
- Pump up intensity on his elliptical workout.

1 comment:
Let's do this!!!
Post a Comment